San Luis Obispo Breweries and Cider Houses
San Luis Obispo County is an up-and-coming region for craft brews and ciders in California, and there are so many options for local breweries and cider house to choose from on your next visit. Here are a few of our favorites. Also, be sure to try many of these in our Restaurant during your stay.
- Central Coast Brewing, 1422 Monterey Street in SLO, Open Daily 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Libertine Brewing, 234 Broad St. in SLO
- SLO Brew, 2 locations: 736 Higuera St. in Downtown SLO or 855 Aerovista Place near the SLO Airport
- Oak and Otter Brewing Co., 181 Tank Farm Road Suite 110 in San Luis Obispo
- Barrelhouse Brewing, 2 Locations: 1033 Chorro St. in Downtown SLO or 3055 Limestone Way in Paso Robles
- Bang the Drum Brewery, 950 Orcutt Road in SLO, Sun-Thu 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Firestone Walker Brewing, 1400 Ramada Drive in Paso Robles
- Santa Maria Brewing, 675 Clarion Ct in SLO, other locations in Paso Robles and Nipomo
- See Canyon Hard Cider, 2885 See Canyon Road in SLO, Sat-Sun 11:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. or by appointment
- Bristols Cider, 3220 El Camino Real in Atascadero, Wed-Sun 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.