Apple Farm Restaurant & Bakery
Farm Fresh Cuisine
The Apple Farm Restaurant & Bakery has been a favorite spot for decades for locals and visitors alike. Our local farm-to-table cuisine, fresh pastries, and pies are world-famous!
If you enjoy the simple pleasures of a farmer's market, you will savor traditional favorites like turkey pot pie or biscuits and gravy. Or treat yourself to one of our specialty entrees including fresh local meats and seafood, followed by our signature dessert, the Hot Apple Dumpling -- all in the same atmosphere of wine country charm as our Inn. Our Winery of the Month program features a local boutique winery and we will gladly waive the corkage fee for any San Luis Obispo County bottle of wine that you bring in to enjoy with your meal. Our menus are changed seasonally and reflect the freshest local ingredients. Come taste what is new in San Luis Obispo dining at the Apple Farm Restaurant and while you are here, enjoy local shopping at our Gift Shop.
The Apple Farm Restaurant, located directly adjacent to the Apple Farm Inn, welcomes you from 7am to 9pm daily.
- Breakfast: 7am to 1pm
- Lunch: 11:30am to 5pm (12pm to 5pm on Sat. & Sun.)
- Dinner: 5pm to 9pm
- Happy Hour: Monday through Friday 3pm to 6pm
For dining reservations or more information about our restaurant, please call 1-805-544-6100 or put in your requested reservation in the form below. Be sure to ask about our heated outdoor dining patio!
Backyard Winemaker Dinner Series
Join us for one of our signature Backyard Winemaker Dinners featuring handcrafted cuisine paired with delicious wines of a local winery all served outside on our heated Garden Patio at the restaurant (weather permitting). Seats available for $96 per person including tax and gratuity.
Please call 805-544-2040 Ext. 677 to reserve your seat at any of our upcoming dinners or click the "Buy Ticket" button for your preferred dinner below:
- Friday, August 31st - Niner Winery of Paso Robles Buy Tickets
- Friday, September 28th - Claiborne & Churchill Winery of San Luis Obispo Buy Tickets
Enjoy an eclectic afternoon tea on the beautiful garden patio of the Apple Farm Restaurant with tea sandwiches, special desserts and baked treats, a selection of teas, and a tour of our gardens and rooms. Tickets are $47 per person including tax, gratuity and fees.
- Saturday, October 27th - Buy Tickets
Meet our Chef: Steven Smeets
Chef Steven Smeets discovered he wanted to become a chef at a young age while on Boy Scouts’ camping trips. He learned how to cook peach cobbler over an open fire and had the opportunity to fish for fresh trout and then prepare it using wild mint. He graduated from Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in San Francisco. His love for farm to table cuisine led him to the Central Coast and its variety of terroir from its farm lands and vineyards to its pristine coastline. He describes his style as how a farmer would cook if he were a chef.
With this philosophy in mind, he sources local produce, meats, and seafood from our bountiful farmers’ markets on the Central Coast. He welcomes you to enjoy his take on local cuisine at the Apple Farm Restaurant.
Special Discounts Available:
- Student Discount: 20% off your entire meal. (Valid for Cal Poly and Cuesta College Students with valid student ID. Not valid with any other special offers. Discount only applies to student's meal.)
- San Luis Obispo County Public Safety Officers: 20% off your entire meal. (Valid for SLO County CHP, Sheriffs, Police and Fire Departments with valid credentials or in uniform. Not valid with any other special offers. Discount only applies to officer's meal.)
- Military Discount: 20% off your entire meal. (Valid for active duty military with valid ID. Not valid with any other special offers. Discount only applies to military officer's meal.)