January 3, 2014 through January 31, 2014
This year we are celebrating the New Year with some fun activities for our guests to enjoy that are good for your body and mind. Be well in 2014!
• Local hiking maps will be available at our Front Desk for you to use to discover our local natural wonders including the Elfin Forest and Montana de Oro. Ask our Front Desk about other great outdoor activities in our area!
• Visit iTunes from your mobile device and search for San Luis Obispo Podcasts. Select and download the Historic Downtown podcast which you can take with you on a 1.5 hour walking tour of our beautiful town.
• Be sure to take the trolley (50 cents each way. It picks up next door to us) down to Farmers Market every Thursday night. The selection of fruit and vegetables and other local products is truly a treat to see and taste!
• Saturdays at our Guest Reception – Enjoy a complimentary hand massage while learning about the benefits of massage for overall health and wellness from our massage therapists.
• Wednesdays at our Guest Reception – Learn all about planting an herb garden from our longtime Landscaping Manager, Joe O’Keefe. Herbs have many benefits to your health. Certain herbs curb inflammation in the body, which can help prevent heart disease and cancer. Growing herbs at home is a great way to save money as well!
• Thursdays at our Guest Reception – Chef Steven Smeets will be presenting a special juicing demonstration using local produce. Juicing is very beneficial to your health and is a tasty way to get your daily fruits and veggies.
• Purchase a Salad Bar meal at restaurant and receive a complimentary cup of one of delicious house made soups.
• In addition to Wellness Month, it is also Restaurant Month here in San Luis Obispo County. Click here to view our menu!