Miracle on Monterey Street: A Holiday Celebration
Apple Farm's 13th Annual Holiday Open House
Saturday, November 8th, 2014 10am to 3pm
- Complimentary refreshments property wide including hot cider, homemade cookies, dessert breads & eggnog.
- Santa will be here from 10am to 3pm for photos and spreading joy around the property.
- Horse drawn carriage rides from 10am to 1pm – Prior appointments required. Please call 805-544-2040 to reserve your ride. Reservations are very limited so call early! The minimum donation is $25 per family of 4 to 6 people to ride for 15 minutes and all proceeds are donated to Family Care Network of San Luis Obispo. Enjoy this special treat and donate to wonderful cause.
- Cookies for Kids – Buy any cookies from 10am to 3pm on 11/8/14 and the Apple Farm will donate all proceeds to Family Care Network!
- Hourly drawings for fun prizes at the Gift Shop
- SLO Civic Ballet presents a “sneak peek” of The Nutcracker
- Complimentary ornament with $25 Gift Shop purchase
- Inn room tours from 11am to 2pm – check out our new rooms!
- Gingerbread cookie decorating
- Holiday craft booth & bounce slide for the kids!
- Holiday photo settings around the property – great for those holiday cards!
- Wine & Beer Tasting
- Cake decorating demonstrations from our Pastry Chef Kathy Stanger
- Food demonstrations and tastings from Executive Chef Stephen Walls and Chef de Cusine Steven Smeets
- Holiday floral demonstrations by our Floral Designer, Alda Hughes
- Kettle Corn for sale
- Hot Cocoa Bar – Create your own tasty treat for $2 a cup.
- Chair massages available starting at $15 for 10 minutes
- Live holiday music
- Write a letter to an active duty military serviceperson and we will mail it for you!
- And much more fun for the whole family!
“Miracle on Monterey Street” holiday festivities thru December 25th will include:
- “25 Days of Christmas” events and activities in December! Click here to view the calendar!
- Holiday Inn Packages – Click here.
- Santa will be here from 9:30am to 12:30pm on Saturdays from November 29th though December 20th.
- BLACK FRIDAY SALE ~ Friday, November 28th, 7-10am – 40% off all holiday retail items!
- DIVA NIGHT ~ Tuesday, December 9th, 6-9pm - Enjoy 35% off retail items, free gift wrapping, and complimentary chocolates and champagne tasting. This year the first 25 people in the door for the sale will receive a special logo reusable "Diva Night" shopping bag filled with goodies. So, get here early! There will also be a special scavenger hunt to win extra prizes. Bring the ladies, get your holiday shopping done, and have some fun too!
- Live holiday music every Friday and Saturday from 6pm to 8pm at the restaurant.
- Complimentary ornament with all gift shop purchases (Restrictions apply, while supplies last.)
- Seasonal selection of home-baked holiday treats, cookie trays and holiday centerpieces
- Gifts Galore! Our elves have been busy stocking the shelves. There's something for everyone on your shopping list!
- Special Holiday Menus on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day – call 805-544-6100 early for reservations!
- New Year’s Eve Winemaker Dinner featuring the winemaker of The Workshop of San Luis Obispo – This four course meal will include wine pairings and live music and a special New Year’s toast at 9pm. Call 805-544-2040 Ext. 637 to book your seats early for this sellout event!
- FIND THE MISSING ELF CONTEST - Find Dash, our missing elf, for an instant prize and to be entered into a drawing for an Apple Farm getaway for two. (See the Gift Shop for details.
- APPLE FARM HOLIDAY PHOTO INSTAGRAM CONTEST – Instagram your Apple Farm Holiday photos using the hashtag: #applefarmholidays2014 for a chance to win a one night stay at the Apple Farm Inn! The deadline is December 31, 2014 before midnight. Click here for the full contest rules and requirements.
Happy Holidays to you and yours!