- From 01 Mon May 2017 to 31 Wed May 2017 May 1, 2017 May 31, 2017 Apple Farm
Join us for our May Days Celebration!
- May Day Floral Crown Demonstration at 11am on May 1st on our restaurant patio with our Floral Designer, Alda Hughes. The demonstration is free to attend and is open to the public. We will also have gorgeous floral crowns available for purchase in our Gift Shop.
- Fairy Garden Demonstration at 2pm on May 11th on our restaurant patio. The demonstration is free to attend and is open to the public. We will also have amazing new fairy garden items for sale in our Gift Shop. Be sure to check them out!
- Afternoon Teas at 2pm on May 2nd and May 9th on our restaurant patio. Enjoy an eclectic tea on our beautiful garden patio with tea sandwiches, special desserts and baked treats, a selection of teas, and a tour of our gardens and rooms. Seating is limited. Tickets are $45 per person (including tax & gratuity). Use code "mom" to get 10% off your tickets. Buy Tickets
- Garden Tour with our Landscape Guru, Joseph O’Keefe on May 7th, May 14th, and May 21st at 2pm. Meet on our Millhouse Patio. The tour is free to attend and is open to the public.
- Inn Room Tours every Wednesday during the month at 10am. The tours are complimentary and open to the public.
- Hotel guests can also meet our Pastry Chef Willie Vey and enjoy a pastry demonstration at our Guest Wine Reception on select Tuesdays.
- Every Monday, hotel guests can meet Chef Steven Smeets at our Guest Wine Reception.