Apple Farm Restaurant & Bakery
Farm Fresh Cuisine
The Apple Farm Restaurant & Bakery has been a favorite spot for decades for locals and visitors alike. Our local farm-to-table cuisine, fresh pastries, and pies are world-famous!
If you enjoy the simple pleasures of a farmer's market, you will savor traditional favorites like turkey pot pie or biscuits and gravy. Or treat yourself to one of our specialty entrees including fresh local meats and seafood, followed by our signature dessert, the Hot Apple Dumpling -- all in the same atmosphere of wine country charm as our Inn. Our Winery of the Month program features a local boutique winery and we will gladly waive the corkage fee for any San Luis Obispo County bottle of wine that you bring in to enjoy with your meal. Our menus are changed seasonally and reflect the freshest local ingredients. Come taste what is new in San Luis Obispo dining at the Apple Farm Restaurant and while you are here, enjoy local shopping at our Gift Shop.
The Apple Farm Restaurant, located directly adjacent to the Apple Farm Inn, welcomes you from 7am to 9pm daily.
- Breakfast: 7am to 1pm
- Lunch: 11:30am to 5pm (12pm to 5pm on Sat. & Sun.)
- Dinner: 5pm to 9pm
For dining reservations or more information about our restaurant, please call 1-805-544-6100 or put in your requested reservation in the form below. Be sure to ask about our heated outdoor dining patio!
View our Menus
- Breakfast Menu - PDF (TXT version here)
- Lunch Menu - PDF (TXT version here)
- Dinner Menu - PDF (TXT version here)
- Wine List - PDF
- Dessert Menu - PDF (TXT version here)
- Box Lunch Menu - PDF (TXT version here)
(NOTE: All of our menus listed on this website are subject to change without notice.)
Afternoon Tea at the Apple Farm
Enjoy an eclectic tea on the beautiful garden patio at the Apple Farm Restaurant (weather permitting) with tea sandwiches, special desserts and baked treats, a selection of teas, and a tour of our gardens and rooms. Tickets are $45 per person. Seating is limited. Buy your tickets soon for one of our upcoming teas:
- Tuesday, May 2nd at 2pm
- Tuesday, May 9th at 2pm
- Selection of three teas
- Mini Fruit Tart
- Apple Crisp
- Petit four
- Finger Sandwiches
- Spinach & Tomato Pinwheel
- Chilled Vegetable Quiche
- Tour of gardens and rooms
This is the perfect event to treat your mom to for Mother's Day! Use the code "mom" to get 10% off your tickets if you purchase them by 4/30/17.
Backyard Winemaker Dinner Series
Join us for one of our signature Backyard Winemaker Dinners featuring handcrafted cuisine paired with delicious wines of a local winery all served outside on our heated Garden Patio at the restaurant (weather permitting). Seats available for $75 per person plus tax and gratuity.
Please call 805-544-2040 to reserve your seat at any of our upcoming dinners:
- Friday, May 26th - Villa San-Juliette Winery of San Miguel.
- June (Date TBD) - Special Brewmaster Dinner featuring Central Coast Brewing of San Luis Obispo.
- July (Date TBD) - Daou Vineyards of Paso Robles.
Meet our Chef: Steven Smeets
Chef Steven Smeets discovered he wanted to become a chef at a young age while on Boy Scouts’ camping trips. He learned how to cook peach cobbler over an open fire and had the opportunity to fish for fresh trout and then prepare it using wild mint. He graduated from Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in San Francisco. His love for farm to table cuisine led him to the Central Coast and its variety of terroir from its farm lands and vineyards to its pristine coastline. He describes his style as how a farmer would cook if he were a chef.
With this philosophy in mind, he sources local produce, meats, and seafood from our bountiful farmers’ markets on the Central Coast. He welcomes you to enjoy his take on local cuisine at the Apple Farm Restaurant.
Special Discounts Available:
- Student Discount: 20% off your entire meal. (Valid for Cal Poly and Cuesta College Students with valid student ID. Not valid with any other special offers. Discount only applies to student's meal.)
- San Luis Obispo County Public Safety Officers: 20% off your entire meal. (Valid for SLO County CHP, Sheriffs, Police and Fire Departments with valid credentials or in uniform. Not valid with any other special offers. Discount only applies to officer's meal.)
- Military Discount: 20% off your entire meal. (Valid for active duty military with valid ID. Not valid with any other special offers. Discount only applies to military officer's meal.)