Apple Farm Restaurant & Bakery
Farm Fresh Cuisine
The Apple Farm Restaurant & Bakery has been a favorite spot for decades for locals and visitors alike. Our local farm-to-table cuisine, fresh pastries, and pies are world-famous!
If you enjoy the simple pleasures of a farmer's market, you will savor traditional favorites like turkey pot pie or biscuits and gravy. Or treat yourself to one of our specialty entrees including fresh local meats and seafood, followed by our signature dessert, the Hot Apple Dumpling -- all in the same atmosphere of wine country charm as our Inn. Our Winery of the Month program features a local boutique winery and we will gladly waive the corkage fee for any San Luis Obispo County bottle of wine that you bring in to enjoy with your meal. Our menus are changed seasonally and reflect the freshest local ingredients. Come taste what is new in San Luis Obispo dining at the Apple Farm Restaurant.
The Apple Farm Restaurant, located directly adjacent to the Apple Farm Inn, welcomes you from 7am to 9pm daily.
- Breakfast: 7am to 1pm
- Lunch: 11:30am to 5pm (12pm to 5pm on Sat. & Sun.)
- Dinner: 5pm to 9pm
For dining reservations or more information about our restaurant, please call 1-805-544-6100 or put in your requested reservation in the form below. Be sure to ask about our heated outdoor dining patio!
View our Menus
(NOTE: All of our menus listed on this website are subject to change without notice.)
Backyard Winemaker Dinner Series
Join us for one of our signature Backyard Winemaker Dinners featuring handcrafted cuisine paired with delicious wines of a local winery all served outside on our heated Garden Patio at the restaurant (weather permitting). Tickets available for $65 per person plus tax and gratuity.
Please call 805-544-2040, ext. 637 to reserve your seat at any of our upcoming dinners:
- Friday, July 29th - Cass Winery of Paso Robles. Dinner starts at 6pm. View the menu.
- Friday, August 26th - Derby Wine Estates of Paso Robles. Dinner starts at 6pm.
- Friday, September 30th - Tooth & Nail Winery of Paso Robles. Dinner starts at 6pm.
Meet our Chef: Patrick Dawson
Chef Patrick started working in kitchens and restaurants just before he turned 19, at the Daily Grill at LAX. His first job was a dishwasher and a bus boy. After years of hard work, travel, and practice, he was promoted to executive chef at the age of 24. He has spent the last 6 years traveling and learning as much as possible, with 2 years spent on the East Coast and 4 years in Puerto Rico and the Caribbean.
What Patrick loves most about being a chef in San Luis Obispo is being so close to all the farms in the area. He says, “We are lucky to live and work in a place that has all the amenities of a metropolitan area, without being far removed from where our food comes from. This balance gives us a unique opportunity to be able to shop at our local farmers markets and have clientele willing to try new and progressive plates.”
He enjoys working at the Apple Farm Restaurant because of our dedication to keeping our authentic recipes and mixing them with new and more progressive cuisines to create a unique spin on comfort food.
When he is not busy in the kitchen, he is out and about exploring SLO County wine country or hiking with his dog.
Special Discounts Available:
- Student Discount: 20% off your entire meal. (Valid for Cal Poly and Cuesta College Students with valid student ID. Not valid with any other special offers. Discount only applies to student's meal.)
- San Luis Obispo County Public Safety Officers: 20% off your entire meal. (Valid for SLO County CHP, Sheriffs, Police and Fire Departments with valid credentials or in uniform. Not valid with any other special offers. Discount only applies to officer's meal.)
- Military Discount: 20% off your entire meal. (Valid for active duty military with valid ID. Not valid with any other special offers. Discount only applies to military officer's meal.)